Comeback


Hi alllll..... I'm bacccck... Been soooo busy with the shifting and all the festivities and all the kenduri kawin. Been so neglecting my blog. Hope it tak merajuk n let me down although I had type everything nicely just now and it suddenly went bye bye.... So, had to retype again.... I guess, its my fault lah for neglecting it kan?

Anyway, my sis had created another blog for me where I can sell everything online. Hope u'll come n see. www.kedaiamal.blogspot.com.


So, what am I up to now. Heh heh heh.... You wont believe it! I'm dieting..... :D Seriously, I am dieting. Invested bout RM4k on HERBALIFE (www.herbalifeww.com) and has just started today.... My menu for today was:
Breakfast : 400 ml of water + 4 scoops of HERBALIFE + 2 scoops of oats n blend together.... Nyum nyum nyum.
Lunch: Plain rice with chicken soup mix with fish ball, vegetable and tomatoes.
Dinner : again 400 ml of water + 4 scoops of HERBALIFE + 2 scoops of oats n blend together....


And oh, need to drink 4 liters of lemon tea and 3 liters of plain water.... Aiyoooooooo.... But what to do. According to my instructor aka coach, Lynn, I need to lose 45 kg. Aiya pengsan laaaa.... But anyway, where there's a will, there's a way. I can do it. Just to motivate myself, I had ordered a size L shirt.... Aaaahahahaha.... Dream big huh.... Will upload pics later....
So, that's that for today.... See u tomorrow. I hope lah.....


0 comments:

Today is...

Weather today...

Who's visiting?

Followers

 

The Life of Lee & Qay ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)