Reunion 1



From left: Sue, Lindek, Jue, Yan n myself. (The kids belong to Yan)

Hmmmm... Second day. Nope, Third day actually.... Came in yesterday but cant update. Dont know why... Not because of no idea but unable to edit n not making excuses ok?....
I posted at my facebook that I'm starting a blog but dont know what to write.... So my dear frendz suggested that I write about our reunions n how we met again through the cyber world...
So here goes....
Once upon a time, as I was checking my email, I suddenly saw an email asking me to accept as friend in facebook. Her name was Eily. She was the first person who made me active in the facebook world. Actually I registered last year n had kept in touch with few frendz from UPM n that Amy was actually the one who introduced me to this world. I wasnt that active at that time but when I get to meet all my Form 1 schoolmates, that's wild. So I started to look for all of my 'bestest' frendz during my school year n I found 3 of them: Sue, Lindek n Yan. From there, I started to look for others n finally I found another who just joined FB 2 weeks before I found her (Jeeja) n another one, 1 week before I found her (Azek aka Alin) n I get to force another one to register (Jue)... How efficient am I huh??? Hahaha.... Anyway we had a great time chatting and all and arranged for a reunion...
Our first reunion was organized by myself, coz as usual I'm the most popular... Hahahaha.... Kidding.... anyway, since the reunion was organized by yours truly, naturally, the venue would be at my convenient. Clever huh? Thought so myself... So, the first reunion goes by so smoothly that to me it was the best day of my life. (For this year lah anyway...) We went to Pizza Hut at Ampang Point.
We in this story are me, Lindek, Sue, Yan n Jue..... Azek n Jeeja was in Melaka so, they could make it.... Anyway we were there from 2.30 to 5.30 n continued at Old Town. Why? Of course the Pizza Hut manager didnt throw us out!!!! (Giving readers indignant look). Although..... they were giving us funny looks....(Pondering on the thought now)... Hmmm.... Okay, moving on... we went to Old Town coz we just werent finish with the stories n the eating.... Hahahaha...... Anyway, I put up few photos for u guys to relate to my story... Next reunion, tomorrow Insyaallah....


0 comments:

Today is...

Weather today...

Who's visiting?

Followers

 

The Life of Lee & Qay ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)