Just so u know, this is not my picture but this is my collegue... Now why would I put up her picture in blog? Is she my best friend? U might say that, but that's not the reason. I'm not showing her off.... What I am showing is the thing that she's holding... Beautiful? The thing that she's holding is what I meant, she? that's another story.... Hahaha.... Sorry K Aida... Anyway, what is that she's holding? When my sis posted this pic, she asked me what is this n I said that is SARUNG LAMPU. She said, Kampung nye that name... So, not to sound so kampung, this is LAMP COVER... Hahaha... Direct Translation... (It comes in few colors... Two Sizes.... Big n Small. This is the small one. As for the big, I dont have the stock....)

Regards,

1 comments:

MamaFaMi on August 16, 2009 at 9:50 PM said...

Amboi mak we sorang ni, yo yo oo posing!

Today is...

Weather today...

Who's visiting?

Followers

 

The Life of Lee & Qay ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)